Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Contest Within a Contest


You know what's even more fun than a contest? Multiple contests!

I had this weird idea that Paul McCartney might get really fat some day and release a music album about how he's comfortable with himself even in his unfathomably amplified girth. This album would absolutely have to be called "One Size Fits Paul," which I then deemed to be one of the worst plays on words I'd ever thought up.

Make your own "Worst Album Title/Cover Ever" and post it on your blog. Photoshopping is optional. I certainly didn't put much time into mine. If you want, it can just be the title and the name of the artist who would make it. But obviously a visual aide would earn you bonus points. I don't know if there will be a winner. I suppose if more than two or three people do it there will be and I promise not to pick myself. So go for it!

1 comment:

nicole. said...

oh man, that would be so amazing! i need to start thinking of one.