Monday, February 4, 2008

Hamburglar

I think this contest needs a new name. While reading the other contestants' blogs I keep wanting to comment on their entries. This is a problem since I don't know most of the other contestants and I'm afraid to comment and sign it "Lily (fellow hamburger contest girl)". It sounds ridiculous and could apply to a whole slew of things. Kind of.

So I guess what I'm really saying is that I suffer from crippling self doubt that is keeping me from recording the only slightly funny jokes and ideas that occur to me when reading all your blogs.

Holy fuck, 4 days in and my entries suck. And I didn't even write the first two days.

3 comments:

Jake said...

I think there are ways you can convey the idea of what your connection is to a stranger's blog without explicit use of the word "hamburger."

Rubble, rubble,
Jake M.

Lily said...

you'd think, but it finds its place in more conversations than you'd imagine.

nicole. said...

hahah lily that blog made me love you even more. i want to comment on everyone's blog. i think reading everyone's blog makes my day a little better.