Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Days Off Don't Make for Good Blog Posts

There's only so much to be said about moving a cabinet and walking to the library.

I'm starting to get interested in music again. Not playing it, I mean, just listening to it. It's weird, but for a while there I'd just lost all interest in hearing anything new or exciting. I thought it had all been done and I'd heard all I needed to. "Incorrectly jaded," I guess would be the best phrase for it.

But now I actively want to hear new things (or at least new to me). It's not like there was one song, album, or artist that served as an epiphany for me. It must have something to do with all of the music news and reviews I've been reading lately; I want to hear what everyone's talking about. And it's good stuff, this... music.

No comments: